- Trending Searches
Important Update - 25.03.2020
If it’s not quite right you can return your parcel quickly and easily via Hermes. Your friendly courier can collect your parcel from you or you can drop it off at one of your local 4500+ ParcelShops (usually your local convenience store or corner shop). Click on the link here.
Can I return my order?
Not a problem, you can send any unwanted items back to us for FREE within 28 days for a full refund or an exchange. Simply package your purchase with the order note, attach the sticker found on our free returns label and hand it in to your preferred courier. Please remember to ask for proof of postage. Alternatively, you can register your return on our portal here. No need for a printer!
If you're lucky enough to live near a size? store, just take your despatch note and the goods you want to return, and the store team will be happy to assist you.
If you need to return an item purchased instore and you are unable to reach one of our stores (https://www.size.co.uk/store-locator/) please message our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach images of the items you want to return along with an image of the receipt showing the amount paid including the items purchased we can then advise you the next steps.
- If you've paid using a credit/debit card, a refund/exchange will be processed at the till point.
- If you've paid using PayPal, Apple Pay or Klarna, we'll send your order back to our distribution centre on your behalf so the transaction can be reversed, or your order can be exchanged and resent back out to you.
I can't find my free returns label?
You can simply download and print a new one here. No printer? No problem! You can simply choose a courier who will print it for you.
FREE returns to over 600 Asda stores!
Here’s how to return using toyou:
- Attach the sticker found in your parcel on the free returns label. - Visit the returns portal here and download a QR Code and print a label in store. Take your parcel to the Asda toyou signposted returns point or hand to a colleague at your most convenient Asda location; remember to include your returns note! Asda toyou will do the rest. Remember to keep hold of your receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here.
Free Returns with InPost 24/7 Lockers
- Return unwanted items any time, day or night
- It takes seconds to return with just the scan of a barcode
- No need to queue or wait for staff
- Send from over 1,000 lockers across the nation
- *Items under 15kg weight and 38cm x 38cm x 64cm
Visit our portal here to find your nearest locker.
Non UK customer?
You're welcome to return your items but we can only send exchanges to UK and Ireland. Unfortunately we do not offer free returns outside the UK. International Click and Collect orders can not be returned in store and need to be posted back to the address provided.
For those of you in Ireland or International, please note that we cannot accept returns to the size? stores in Ireland or any of our International stores.
I can't get to a size? store...?
Not a problem. Just follow the steps above.
How long can I keep my order before returning?
We ask you return your items to us within 14 days of receiving them for a full refund or within 28 days for an exchange.
How long will it take to process my return?
Returns are usually processed within a few days of us receiving the goods back.
Please allow up to a week for refunds to show on your account. Sorry if this seems a little long but the timeframe is dictated by your bank or card issuer and we have no control over it.
We'll refund you by the same method as payment (i.e. same card, Paypal)
And when will I receive my exchange?
Exchanges are usually processed and despatched within a few days of us receiving the goods back.
We can only exchange an item for a different size or colour in the same style or for a different product of the same (or lower, with us refunding you the difference) price as the original item.
Please state clearly on the returns section of the despatch note which item you want to exchange and for what.
If we haven't the stock available we'll refund you and send you an email to let you know.
You've sent me the wrong items
We're only human and occasionally mistakes can happen. If it's happened to you we're very sorry and we'll do our best to get the right items to you as soon as possible.
The item I received is faulty
If you think the item you have received is faulty get in touch with Customer Service and we'll see what we can do about it.
Anything else I need to know?
Certain products we sell may have a slightly different returns policy but we'll let you know about this in the product description.
You can see our full returns and cancellation policies in the sites Terms & conditions